Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beware: Ton-O-Pics

Seriously I have been so bad at keeping up on my blog lately. And so many fun things have gone on in the last month that I couldn't leave anything out. So, I mean it when I say it, BEWARE!!

This was our Salt Lake trip at the first of December with Quinn and Candice. We went up for the Annual Salazar Christmas Party and got a few bonuses along the way. We went to the zoo (first time with Easton and he had a blast) saw the lights at Temple Square and went to "The Spoken Word". We also caught Santa in his new ride on the freeway. Ha Ha! It was a great trip!!!












Us celebrating Ma Salazars birthday!

Like Father

Like Son


Here is our trip for Secret Sisters. It was all the girls except Jilynne (we missed you tons). It was also my first time away from Easton. It was a nice little break but I was ready to get back to him. Thanks for the great gifts Stacey and it was a blast having you Darcy.

Extensions, I know, crazy.



Oh, and we are crazy too :)


Swimming at Sand Hollow with the cousins.


The snow has been crazy here this year and we have had a lot of fun with it.
Easton sings "Snowman Snowman Tall Tall Tall"



We collected a lot of snow.

Eastons thoughts on sledding. (It was really late.)

Our backyard


Pizza Factory Christmas Party. There were about fourteen tables this size and they were all pretty much full.




Easton got a puppy for Christmas. Her name is Meia (Maya) which is socks in Portuguese. They love each other to death and play so cute together.




Christmas was the best this year. Easton opened all of his presents by himself this year and he has had a blast with them all.



Christmas Eve Party

All of the grandkids but two. Karson didn't want to be in it and Lindsay is Prego. (Broc is really on a mission in Madagascar but we had his face on a popsicle stick so he was sort of there.)


I just love this kid!!!



We had Kennedy, Allie and Ella over to play with Eastons new toys.




New Years was a ton of fun this year. We hung mostly with Sky, Lacee and Austin. We went to dinner at a restaurant called "Brazil". Then Levi, Easton and I went and played some games at Cindy's for just a short bit. And then over to Skys. We played games ate food, had some fireworks, banged pots and pans, and then got home at five in the mornin'.

Easton and Jake wrestling



Boys will be Boys

He's running away from the fireworks



I promise it is just sparkling cider.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lacy, Sounds like you had a GREAT Month!! and Easton is way cute!!

l&slittle said...

So cute! Looks like you guys have been having fun. Wish we could've made it down to see you guys over the holiday. Was that Candice in those pictures? If it was make sure you tell her hello! You guys still need to make a trip out to see us, you're welcome anytime! Love ya, tell the fam hi for me. BTW only about 6 weeks till baby #2can't wait!

Sara :-) said...

Lacy, It looks like you guys have had a fun and busy holiday season! I hope your whole family is doing great and hopefully we'll get to see you all sometime this year! Tell everyone HI for me! :-) Sara

Sara :-) said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that guys that I made my blog private, but if you'll send me your e-mail addresses I'll invite everyone who wants access to it! my e-mail is bnshiatt@juno.com! Sara

Ashley said...

Those pictures make me miss you guys. Easton is so cute. It would have been fun to hang with you. I didn't recognize some from the Salazar party...Anyway, loved all the pics.

Ashley said...

Oh, and cute puppy!!!!!

ANGELA said...

I love all the pictures. He is so cute! They get big way too fast!

Jason and Kristin said...

Don't tell Graham about the puppy he'd be soooo jealous. What a fun month! Loved all the pics of cute Easton.

katiebonham said...

Hello! your fam is so so cute. Sure wish we hang out some time. Easton is getting so so big. We miss ya!

Jamie said...

Ok...so do you guys make cute little munchkins or what!? You'll have to procreate again! :) Hee hee! It's great to see how much fun you guys are having! Hope to see you soon!

J

Stucki Family said...

I LOVE all the pics! You guys are so dang cute! What a busy season huh!

Jason and Kristin said...

To put the pics side by side I just chose "none" instead of right left or middle. I don't think it mattered what size I chose. Then after you upload them it lets you move the ones you chose "none" for around. I haven't been able to move them exactly how i want them but I'll keep practicing.

debdays said...

Hey Lacy, I love your blog. Will you send me your adddress? John is getting married in Feb & of course my computer crashed & I lost all my info. sdclement@juno.com Thanks, love ya Debbie

l&slittle said...

I saw you posted a comment on my blog about showing my "cute" belly...that's just exactly why I will not put pictures up of my belly, it's really not cute at all! Can't wait til it's over, only a few more weeks. You guys definately need to make a trip down here! Love ya.

josh said...

Levi,
What's up with your tongue? Is it dying?
Aleah and I enjoyed the pictures!