Just chillin in the bath. He loves his baths!

Levi and I set our friends, Candice and Kwin, up last year and they ended up getting married Easter weekend. We are so happy for them! It is so fun hanging out all together.
We have such a good group of friends. We are so lucky!!
The boys!
Easton and Levi at the reception.
Hunting for eggs Easter afternoon.
The first big accident. He tripped at Pizza Factory and hit his mouth on the stairs. His shirt was instantly bloody and I was scared to death. His tooth almost went all the way through his mouth, but instead it just left a huge hole. He didn't need stitches and it healed very quickly. Good thing Levi was there, otherwise we would have had an unnecessary bill from The Emergency Room.
The cousins riding the Rhino and 4 wheelers up at Peek-A-Boo Ranch. We love it up there.










7 comments:
Yee-ha! Easton is the cutest kid!! I love your update. We do look forward to our get together in July. We need a phone chat. Take Care!! We love ya!!
hey cuz :) (hey you're now my cousin too :) ) me and hayden are coming to utah actually this wed and will be there until the 23rd of june! i'll be at the richins a lot so if you are in the area we'd LOVE to see you! are you guys living back in utah?
Hey Lac, I looked at this post last week but didn't have time to leave a comment so I am now! Super cute pics and my kids love seeing Easton (even the nuddies!) We miss you guys and hope you're having a great summer! Love ya, Darcy
lacy we just wanted to stop and say we miss you guys a ton!!!! its hard to realize what wonderful friends you have until you are half way across the country during the summer and cant go camping with them!!! we miss eastons dances and your guy's sweetness! we love and miss you guys so so much talk to you soon!!!
LOVE the clement's
Easton is too freakin' cute!
I'm so glad somebody finally snagged Quin up, he is such a fun guy. Good for you guys in helping. :) Haven't seen you for a long time. I need to come visit you at the PF.
Hey time to update! Especially if you guys aren't going to come see us, we want to know what you've been up to, LOL!
hey girl!! just found your blog so you better add me and im adding you!!
Post a Comment