Thursday, December 17, 2009

Umm yeah, its been forever!

Sooo, it has been forever! I am sorry and I really want to be better. I am going to do a month to month update on the big things that have happened since the last time I blogged.

June: 10 year school reunion (holy cow, I'm old)



A bunch of the girls!


July: 4th of July in Delta (It was actually a ton of fun!)



Allie and Easton dancing to the music, waiting for the parade


Had to make a run to the emergency room. Easton tooth went through his lip playing at the park.


DERBY BABY!




July: Lacee and Robbies wedding



Sibling photo (first time all together in a long time.)


We tried our own sibling picture.


August: Richins Family Reunion (no pics, sorry)

Also Lindsay Wes Allie and Payton moved to Alabama for school. We miss them a ton!


September: Found out we were pregnant! We were so excited to finally be pregnant with #2. Later on we found out I had placenta previa and a blood clot. I was put on bed rest and at 16 weeks we lost the baby. It was an emotional and physical roller coaster but we are doing really well now.

October: Of course Secret Sisters and Halloween

Tuacahns Thriller (Yep that's Thayne from So You Think You Can Dance)






November: Thanksgiving and Easton basically potty trained himself. It has been so wonderful and I got really lucky.



December: Auston reported at the MTC Dec 9 (North Carolina Raleigh Mission)


December: Secret Sisters


10 comments:

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

Yes!! I'm so glad you are blogging again!! I love all the pictures...so fun!

Wes and Lindsay said...

Thank you so much!!! I love looking at all of the pictures and can't believe how old the kids are getting. Love you! Also you all look really skinny!

Ladysam said...

Laci! So good to see your blog updated! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! You have a sweet family! By the way, never give up. Some babies just take a while to get here! Love ya!

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

About time holy moley!!!! I even just stopped all hope!!! glad y'all are still breathing!! JK love you guys tons and tons

Jason and Kristin said...

Whew, you guys have been busy! Wahoo with the potty training (we are still working on Jonah). Ohhhh, about the miscarriage. I'm so sorry. I miscarried once too not fun. So glad you're blogging again. I missed you guys!

Derek and Tomi said...

im glad you finally updated!! its good to hear from you...
im so sorry about your baby loss :( i hope all is well with you. and the lord will bless you for your efforts and he obviously knows whats best! hang in there girl, love you! and by the way you look so good!!!

Wes and Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff said...

So good to see and hear all the updates. We sure miss you guys. We will be down your way next month. Lets get together. I will give you a call.

Polly Blevins said...

Hey skinny mini! Merry Christmas. I am glad to have a crack at Wes and Lindsay for a few years. I have to take advantage of it while I can because it is so temporary. Heck, you guys are even stealing them back for summers! Glad you found my blog so I could find yours!

Ashley said...

I love the pictures!!! The sibling picture is great! I love the in-law picture too!! I would love it, if you could email me those two pix. I also love how you caught up with everything.