I hope that everyone had a great Christmas! We had a ton of fun this year. Easton was so excited! When we brought him out to the living room on Christmas morning and he saw all of the presents he gasped, then smiled really big and wrapped his arms around Levi. It was so cute! We videoed it. Here are a few of the pics. We are missing the ones from the Salazar family because I accidentally deleted them from Lacee Jaes camera. I feel so bad! Don't be freaked out by the pics of the heads. They are of my nephews that are on missions. We can't forget about them.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
That slide show is soo cute. I got tears in my eyes when I saw cute lil' Easton. His cousins were talking about him today. They love him so. Love you guys.
Wahoo another post! Glad Christmas was fabulous. I love when the little ones get so excited Christmas morning!!!
I am glad you had a great Christmas. It is almost like being a kid again. I had to wake my family up to open presents. I was too excited to watch my kids.
I'm with Polly, I too was way too excited and had to wake up Payton and Allie. Wes said it was unnatural to wake them up(we went against nature of course). Easton is so cute and I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment