Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Times #

Can anyone believe how on the ball I have been for the last few posts? I have been trying so hard to get pics and stay on top of posting.

Playing at Jumpin' Jacks with the Griffins. Levi and Dallas work together. We love spending time with them. They are always up for playing. Jessica is Dallas's wife and Drake is their cute new baby. We all really had a lot of fun, but hands down Dallas and Levi had the most! They were so wild and they had little tag a longs trying to do all the same cool tricks they were doing. It was funny.




Easton loves Drake!



New Years Eve Party. Getting ready to bang pots and pans.



Dallas trying to show Easton how it is done, which was absolutely hilarious.



Roasting dogs and mallows just outside of St. George with Ma and Pa Salazar and the Houstons.






Grandpa and Easton cracking themselves up.




Yummy, derrrrrrrrrrr!



Seriously....boys and fire....they never grow up!

Yes, Levi is standing right in the fire.




We finally had a Saturday all to ourselves so we decided to go sledding. We haven't had much snow at all so we just decided to drive until we found some. We were pretty surprised cause it didn't take long at all. There was no one else around and we had a blast. Easton was sooooo happy!




He would go down all by himself.





Crazy beanie hairdo.

7 comments:

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

I love that you are updating your blog more! It's so fun. I love your little family. You guys are a BLAST! Lets get together soon. Love ya guys!

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm am so impressed with two new posts! You guys are always having so much fun. I love seeing pictures of the whole family too! I'm amazed you found snow and Levi doesn't even have a jacket on. I could use a trip to St. George :).

Em said...

FUN! I haven't gone sledding in forever that looks like such a good time. We want to go play sometime, we don't do anything... its lame!

Ashley said...

How did you get writing on the blog? It looks like your handwriting. Love the updates. Levi is absolutely crazy. Love you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Polly Blevins said...

How wonderful. I am going to steal the New Years bon-fire idea. That is right up our ally. Easton is brave, Cole likes sledding but not by himself.

{Annie N.} said...

Oh Lac I love that you have been posting more. Looks like you guys are having fun. Easton is so dang cute!
Come to Zumba tomorrow night if you aren't busy!

l&slittle said...

Looks like yoh guys have been having a lot of fun! Don't you love Jumpin Jacks, we have a place called Pump it up here in Vegas and I think I have more fun than Maddie!!! xoxo talk soon.