The Salazar Family was established in the St. George Temple On November 8, 2003. Levi and I were blessed with a super sweet baby boy, Easton on March 24, 2007 and we couldn't be happier. Unless of course we were to have more. We have had some great experiences and look forward to many more.
A Game called Memory Lane. I saw this on a few other blogs and I thought it sounded like fun. Please leave comments even if you want to leave it anonymous.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment