All of the little kids got to make these buckets to hold their candy from the fairy hunt. The fairy hunt has been a tradition at the reunion forever. The kids get to go out and find a ton of candy that the "candy fairy" has left for them.
Here is everyone making their buckets.
Easton and cousin Kennedy playing in the dirt with the buckets.
Here is Easton doing the Limbo. He did it with all of the big kids and it was hilarious. Dancing at the reunion is also a big tradition. It was my grandpas favorite thing to do and he passed away about eight years ago but we still do it in memory of him. His favorite dance was the Hokey Pokey.
After the fairy hunt Easton was so excited to have all of his candy. This is him saying cheese and defintely giving a big cheeser.
He wanted to eat one sucker after another. He didn't even care if the wrapper was still on it. I was so excited to watch him get his candy. He got all of it by himself and put it in his bucket.
Easton trying to give Allie a kiss with a sucker in his mouth. I'm not kidding when I say that he loves this little girl.
We painted faces one of the days at the reunion and I painted Austons eyelids. It was so funny and freaky at the same time. Everyone was cracking up and crying because it looked so crazy. Maybe you had to be there.










10 comments:
Easton is so adorable!! We love looking at pictures of him. Love your posts!! We miss you. Hopefully, we'll call you soon with the big news.
Hey girl,
I found your blog through someone else's site...I was so excited! How cute is Easton, oh my gosh he is huge compared to the last time I saw him. My blog is thelindsaylittlefamily.blogspot. So we can keep in touch better! Talk soon.
Love, Linds
Your camp out looked like a lot of fun. Chelsea's family has had a camp out for 18 years and I thought that was a long time, but 30 years is forever! Too bad you didn't get any pictures of Wesley dancing, they would have been interesting. j/k, I am sure he is a good dancer. Those eyes freaked me out in Pirates of the Carribean, and they freaked me out at your camp out as well. Was that a picture of Lindsay? I honestly wasn't sure. Later.
Looks like fun. I'm a little scared of those eyes.
Lacy-I just happened on your blog from another site and was so excited to see you. Your little Easton is so cute. My blog is christiansendesertrats.blogspot.com
KariAnn
I saw your blog on Stormy's, I am so glad you started one, so I can see what is going on with you. Easton is sooo darling and getting big. I'll bet you are having a blast being a mom. It is crazy how fast time flies. I hope you guys are doing good.
I can't believe you asked about us having a baby...I'm actually prego,and due Feb. 20th! We're very excited. Maddie is wants a brother one day and sister the next but hopefully it happens soon for you guys so we can have one close together, that would be awesome!! Hope you guys can come down sometime soon we miss you guys.
lacy, hey its meghanne from the treehouse! crazy huh! how cute is your little boy! i would love to keep in touch! our blog is set to private so i need your email address: mine is
mtimson85@yahoo.com
looks like everything is going well for you guys!
Hey Lacy! I saw you on KariAnn's blog and thougth I'd say hi! Don't know if you remember me, but we did YW together back in the Morningside 5th ward.
Your little boy is so cute. Glad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment