
This month is dedicated to Levi because he has returned home and it is the bow hunt. Levi has always loved to hunt. He enjoys being outdoors and searching for wildlife. And he is very good at it. This last weekend we were up at the cabin on Cedar Mountain for the hunt. We went up with Ma Alldredge and the Boyce Family. It was a ton of fun. The boys hunted, the girls mostly played games and the kids played a ton outside. We had perfect weather all weekend. This is a picture of Levi and Jason during the Turkey Hunt a few years ago because I forgot my camera this weekend. Sorry!!










5 comments:
We miss you so much. Hopefully, we'll get to see you soon!
He looks happy and excited! I bet he had that same look this weekend! So glad he is home and having a good time!
I love the smilebox, so cute!
Hey girl,
So good to see you a few weeks ago. You guys are so fun, so I look forward to seeing you more. there is something about you guys that I love. You live the gospel, you love eachother, you love life, you are great friends, and you are how can I say, REAL. Thanks for your smiles. - Cami
hi lacy!
so i don't know if you will remember me...krista lundeen from elementary school!! yes. long time ago!!
krista adams now...and if you do remember me...let's keep in touch! blogging is such great way to find lost friends!...i actually found your link on lindsay's...who i found off of katie's...who was linked on my sister janessa's blog.
anyway...it would be awesome to hear from you after all these years! Ü
ps.you're little one is so cute!
Post a Comment