Monday, September 15, 2008

Girls Night

So we had a girls night and it was simply wonderful. Lindsay, my youngest sister, lives in Provo. Her husband is going to BYU. He is attending school full time, working full time and is studying for the LSAT. Needless to say he is super busy. Lindsay is pregnant with her second and is not feeling her best so she is staying here for a little bit at my moms. So we felt the need for a girls night. All of my sisters and sisters-in-law, except one (Jess, we missed you), my mom, and I all got together at my moms and just had a blast. We painted nails and did hair, told most embarrassing stories, cleaned jewelry, ate lots of snacks, watched a chick flick and most of us slept over. It was so much fun but it was crazy how much I missed the men in my life. It was my first night away from Easton and even though he was only about 8 houses away it was a little sad.

Lindsay was feeling a little camera shy.

Mom and Charlene were not too into the nails.

All of our options!

Cindy, You So Pretty!

Darcy curling Jilynnes hair with her straightener.

Charlene curling Cindys hair with curlers that did not work.

Bouffant, welcome back eighties.

Again, curling with the straightener. I love getting my hair done.

The snack table.

Cindy on her second nap of the night. She was so hilarious. She took two power naps throughout the night, just enough to rejuvenate her body. She ended up being the last to go to sleep for the night.

5 comments:

Charity said...

love the hair on Darcy! You guys are so funny. I want to be a sister too k except I'm really brown and not blond. j/k

Ladysam said...

HOW FUN! I bet it was hard leaving the boys, but it is good for you to do something for yourself!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

You guys always look like you have so much fun. Next time I'm down you need to plan another one of these girls nights and invite me! hahaha.....no but really :)

l&slittle said...

Hey guys, did the scorpian give birth yet??? What proud parents! We really don't care about the dog thing. We just didn't want some old lady missing her dog, but since nobody called, what can you do. At least we tried! Swiss days isn't looking so good, but I will call if we end up coming up. You guys should come for a weekend sometime, we coud plan some fun stuff! I'll call you. xoxo

l&slittle said...

Hey you guys need to back up off me about updating my blog. Just kidding, I'm just being lazy. I'll call you when we find out what we're having. I think we find out on the 6th of Oct. Exciting!