Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Parades and Rodeo

These are just some pics from the last few parades we have been to. The 24th of July parade in Ivins, the rodeo parades in the middle of St. George and the Swiss Days Parade. Easton loves parades. He waves as the people pass and clicks his tongue when the horses pass. He has so much fun at them.

Swiss Days



Rodeo Parade






Rodeo


Easton was pretty lucky to get to ride a horse. I work with Bailey and she was barrel racing that night so she let Easton ride for a minute before the rodeo started. He loved it and ever since he goes around the house clicking his tongue and galloping.



Easton had his hand on his heart during the National Anthem.


Our little fam at the rodeo.

24th of July




5 comments:

Katie beth said...

So fun and Easton is soooo cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

Ashley said...

Those pictures are sooo cute. Thank you so much for the hooter-hider. Love it. We need to chat.

Brynn said...

Very cute pictures! Don't you love the age of Easton? It keeps getting better and better. We would love to hang out. I know Kip misses Levi (tender huh?). He just got done with his forever long elk hunt, so now we are more available. Lets plan something...maybe something Halloweenie:)

Jason and Kristin said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad we are all bloggers. I've never seen Easton before, he is stinking cute!!

Tiff said...

Salazar's
I found your blog and had to say hi. Your little Easton is so cute! We should all meet up sometime. Maybe we could party at Bob and Mary's.=)