Saturday, October 18, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Yesterday we set Lacee (Levis Sister) up with a kid that I work with. We had a really good time and I think there may have been a connection. I will keep you all updated. Anyway, we went to dinner at Iggys and James Boyce (my sisters brother-in-law) was our server. He was so much fun! Then we went and bought pumpkins and carving kits and went to our house. It was fun and even Easton carved a little of his own. He did the ear on the left and helped clean out the guts. Then we played Rock Band and called it a night.
















They all turned out really good. Mine was not as good as I had hoped. I had a few extra stabs in it from my little helper (Easton). But he had so much fun and it was so worth it.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm glad it was documented. It sounds like a great time was had by all. It looks like so much fun. We can't wait to see you (soon)!

Jason and Kristin said...

Wow, those pumpkins are awesome! Easton looked like such a good helper.

Jason and Kristin said...

Ok, on that other post I was thinking it was Sue's birthday but it was Levi's. So happy birthday Levi and we'll save Sue's till Dec.

Tiff said...

How fun. Those pumpkins look so good. I just might have to go and buy me a carving kit.

l&slittle said...

Who knew those carving kits actually worked! Looked like lots of fun. Can't wait for you guys to come visit us in Vegas!

{Annie N.} said...

Wow you guys are professionals! Looks like lots of fun. Love your silly pics. :)

katiebonham said...

I love the pumpkins. I also love that your into Twilight too. I am so excited to finally have your blog so we can keep in touch...:D