Anywho that was this last weekend and it was in St. George. On Friday we went to see the movie "Fly Boys" and I recommend it. It was pretty crazy seeing so much of St. George in it. It even shows Levis old house in it. CRAZY!! After the traffic drama we went to my moms and played games. Saturday we went into town, which was a huge mistake. It was the marathon that day and I have never seen the traffic so bad. It took forever to get anywhere. Then we went back to my moms and opened our gifts and ate dinner. After dinner we went to the play Les Miserables at Tuachan. When we first got to the play I was kind of bummed because our seats were so far back. But as it started raining I was so thankful for them. We were under the lights and the tech equipment so we were completely covered. And we could see pretty good too. It did get a little chilly but we were way lucky compared to most of the people there. I felt bad for all of those that were getting wet.
On Sunday we watched conference, which was amazing as always, and then went up to Red Cliffs. We are such big fans of Red Cliffs. It is just so close to us but still like getting away. We go there a few times a year and we always have a good time. The kids catch crawdads, tarantulas and lizards and we all go hiking. It's super great fun!!
Here are some random pics of our last few visits to Red Cliffs.


Then Monday was Levis and my moms birthdays. Yes, they share a birthday. We mainly just got together and barbequed and partied. It is always a good time when we are all together.
Allie in her coconut bra. She was so funny in it.
Levi and Skyler were just taking goofy random pics. They like to do that a lot. I like it too because it is pretty entertaining.
After the party we went and played in the parking lot by Bed Bath and Beyond. We were just being goofy and having fun. You can probably tell by this pic of Sky.










6 comments:
How fun!! I've always wanted to go to Tuachan. Where is Red Cliffs? We'll have to go there next time we're down. Tell Sue happy birthday from us. (stay cool and don't change over the summer, remember who you are and don't let it get you down....this part is from Jason).
Happy birthday Levi! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Isn't next year the big 30!=)
It was fun to read up on you guys. Thanks for finding us!
Hey Lacy and Levi,
I hope you don't mind, but I happened onto your blog through Kip's. Your little guy is growing so fast and is adorable. How are you guys? What are you up to? Maybe we'll see you around sometime or check out our blog if you get a chance.
Later
I want a secret sister! It looks like you guys had a blast!
That is hilarious! You look like you are all having so much fun! I miss Utah!
Post a Comment